STANT Marine PRODUCTS
Stant’s individual components represent the industry’s benchmarks for fuel system safety and performance – and provide the features and benefits that make Stant the first choice of the finest boat manufacturers.
Stant Provides The Following Benefits:
- All Stant components are engineered, validated and tested to meet all safety, regulatory and functional requirements of EPA, CARB and ABYC H-24.
- Automotive style refueling, automatic nozzle shut-off, fuel nozzle retention and CARB Phase II compatibility.
- Stant components are designed to provide maximum engine fuel flow and minimize hot fuel handling issues.
- Overfill protection is provided by Fill Limit Vapor Valve, preventing the possibility of accidental system over-pressurization.
- Stant components are designed and configured to work with marine engines.
- Stant components have been installed and field tested on a fleet of field vessels ensuring that you can count on proper fuel system function.
- Each component is engineered to ensure lifetime performance and virtually eliminate service and maintenance requirements.
- All components are engineered to minimize total installation, regulatory compliance, warranty, and ownership costs.
Pressurized Fuel System: